Kernel symbol version history

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Mon Dec 10 03:41:29 EST 2007

    Thank you.

       I made use of one of the linux cross reference sites.
       Though unless I don't know how to effectively use them trying to
track the history of a function, typdef, define, ..
       is not particularly easy using lxr.

       Grant's sugestion with git was closer to what I was looking for -
except that in some instances
    needed to go back farther than it would take me..

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein