Kernel symbol version history

Jean-Christophe Dubois jcd at tribudubois.net
Thu Dec 6 04:07:35 EST 2007

Hi David,

You could try the various "linux cross reference" web site out there. It is
not necessarily complete (some linux version might be missing)  but it can be
usefull to lookup if some symbols/define/typedef were available in a
particular Linux version.

Have a look there.

http://free-electrons.com/community/kernel/lxr

Regards