Problem compiling sequoia using DENX kernel. Xenomai-patch required?

Niklaus Giger niklaus.giger at member.fsf.org
Wed Dec 5 09:14:38 EST 2007

Am Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
<...>
> I'm afraid "normal" here still means arch/ppc  -  hopefully  for  not
> long any more. Note: a matching Xenomai patch for arch/ppc will be in
> Xenomai 2.4 when it comes out in a few days.
Thanks a lot for your explanation. I took
ksrc/arch/powerpc/patches/adeos-ipipe-2.6.23-ppc-1.6-00.patch
from the xenomai trunk and was able to compile and boot successfully
the yosemite board (using ARCH=ppc). Will try the sequoaia board tomorrow.

I hope that this is a good starting point to get my custom PPC440EPx board
into shape. I think once the arch/powerpc will work for PPC440 it should not
be a lot of work to port it from ppc -> powerpc.

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger