signals handling in the kernel

Mirek23 miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Thu Aug 23 20:57:00 EST 2007

Hi David,

    Thank you for your hints. I was not aware about race conditions in
signal handling routines. So far I did not noticed any anomalies when
running my server since I use only one interrupt which refers to only one
signal.
I would be interested however in the solution you have suggested with:
SIGIO and fasync()

Would you be so kind to provide me with some example code.

Best Regards

Mirek