Need the bdi cfg file for taihu PPCEP405 Eval board

ravi.rao at rflelect.com ravi.rao at rflelect.com
Thu Aug 23 06:39:46 EST 2007

Hi All,
   Can one of you please email me the bdi config file for Taihu Eval
board. I need to attach bdi200 and do some debugging on that..
Thanks,
Ravishankar Govindarao
RFL Electronics Inc.
E-mail : Ravi.Rao at rflelect.com
Voice: 973.334.3100 Ext. 233
Fax: 973.334.3863

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  The Information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named on this e-mail .  If you are not the
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this transmitted Information is strictly prohibited.  Further, if you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us by return e-mail and delete
the Information promptly.