gdbserver and c++

khollan khollan at daktronics.com
Thu Aug 23 06:12:12 EST 2007

Hi
Im having trouble debugging a C++ app through eclipse using gdbserver
running on my ML410 board.  I could debug a standard C app no problem but
now I get a :
Cannot access memory at address 0x10010008
The program Im trying to debug is just using a couple cin and cout functions
nothing too complicated.  I think I have the shared libraries on Eclipse
pointing to the root file system image on my host computer, i used the
command
set solib-absolute-prefix /opt/crosstool/ml410_rfs
in a gdb command file that eclipse calls, is there anything else I need to
add to it?
Thanks
Kevin