Kerenel crashes every other Boot..

ravi.rao at rflelect.com ravi.rao at rflelect.com
Thu Aug 23 00:53:29 EST 2007

Hi All,
    I have a PPC 405EP custom target. I based most of my software on the
EP405 Taihu reference and now I am able to load the 2.6.21 kernel and with
a minimum initramfs I also get the busy box prompt. I see a strange poblem
it fails(linux crashes) every other boot. Can any one please tell me what
may be happening ???
Thanks,
Ravishankar Govindarao
RFL Electronics Inc.
E-mail : Ravi.Rao at rflelect.com
Voice: 973.334.3100 Ext. 233
Fax: 973.334.3863

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  The Information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named on this e-mail .  If you are not the
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this transmitted Information is strictly prohibited.  Further, if you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us by return e-mail and delete
the Information promptly.