Only one phy can be accessed through ioctls to a socket (patch available)

DI BACCO ANTONIO - technolabs Antonio.DiBacco at technolabs.it
Wed Aug 22 18:56:39 EST 2007

In file fs_enet-main.c in function fs_ioctl the phy_mii_ioctl can be
issued only to the phydev associated with the FEC. If I have several
PHYs and only one associated to the FEC I cannot access all the  PHYs. I
have a patch to overcome this limitation, is it interesting or not
useful?

I need this patch because I have instantiated a virtual "Fixed PHY" and
I have associated it to my FEC,  anyway I would like to access registers
of my physical PHY.

Bye.