BusyBox Mount

khollan khollan at daktronics.com
Fri Aug 10 04:17:23 EST 2007

Hi

I want to mount the first partion of my compact flash in a users home folder
during bootup.  This partion should be owned by the user and be read write
and executable.  I am using the command:
mount -t vfat /dev/xsa1 /home/Dak
in the rcS startup script.  This works fine but it is owned by the root, if
I try to change the ownership with chown as root it says that Operation not
permitted, if I Chmod to 777 it appears to take but when you ls -l it out it
says that it is onlt rw by the owner root.
Any suggestions
khollan