TEMAC support of Uboot on ML403

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:10:11 EST 2007

Dear Sharon,
Sorry that I don't know the detail of what you suggested. Could you say
something more on that? Shall I patch U-boot to add the driver for TEMAC in
U-boot? and where is the patch? Or I just modify some parameters in the
existing files? Thanks for your detailed information and sharing your
experience.

BR
Ming