Telnet on ML410

khollan khollan at daktronics.com
Wed Aug 8 04:02:22 EST 2007

Hi

Im trying to get telnetd from busybox to work on my ML410.  Im running the
telnetd in the init.d but when I connect to the ML410 with telnet I just get
a blank screen without any prompt or login.  Any thoughts.  Here is my
inittab file if that will help, I think it has to do with how my console is
setup since Im using the uartlite.  Im new to this so any help would be
great.
::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS

# TERMINALS
#::askfirst:/bin/login
::askfirst:/sbin/getty -L 9600 ttyUL0

# What to do at the "Three Finger Salute"
# NOTE: This will not work over a serial port!
:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/reboot

# What to do at shutdown/reboot
:6:shutdown:/bin/umount -a -r
:6:shutdown:/sbin/swapoff -a

# Stuff to do when restarting the init process
::restart:/sbin/init