which driver for uartlite with 2.6.17?

David Bolcsfoldi dbolcsfoldi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:47:27 EST 2006

Hi :-)

Good question. Well I was unaware of the fact that there were other
uartlite drivers so you should take mine off that list. Peter's driver
is slated for inclusion in the mainline and I am currently in the
process of adding a few things to it.

For 2.6.17 support you should probably just remove the IRQF_DISABLED
flag and change IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM to SA_SAMPLE_RANDOM in the
request_irq call and it should work. I am unaware of any other
important differences between the two releases affecting this driver.

Cheers,
David