I2C Driver for mpc8272

Folden Dwayne DFolden at LIO.AACISD.com
Wed Oct 11 06:44:48 EST 2006

Please disregard the last notice, I was informed by my superiors that I cannot give this code out.
I know I'll get flamed for this, but I was not aware of the issues associated with source code generated by my company. Even though this is written for Linux my company considers it to be proprietary software.

I'm sorry
Dwayne

________________________________

From: Folden Dwayne
Sent: Tue 10/10/2006 9:52 AM
To: linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org
Subject: I2C Driver for mpc8272

If anyone is interested I have a working module for the mpc8272 under the Linux 2.6.11 kernel.
If you want this driver please compile a list of email addresses and email me the request with the list in the CC field and I will do a blanket reply to all with the files. This driver was compiled using Freescale Codewarrior for Linux.

This driver is a generic driver which uses the CPM and has been successfully interfaced to a TMP100 (TI temp sensor) and a PCF8574 (TI 8-bit I/O expander).

Good luck to all
Dwayne Folden