I2C Driver for mpc8272

Folden Dwayne DFolden at LIO.AACISD.com
Wed Oct 11 01:52:42 EST 2006

If anyone is interested I have a working module for the mpc8272 under the Linux 2.6.11 kernel.
If you want this driver please compile a list of email addresses and email me the request with the list in the CC field and I will do a blanket reply to all with the files. This driver was compiled using Freescale Codewarrior for Linux.

This driver is a generic driver which uses the CPM and has been successfully interfaced to a TMP100 (TI temp sensor) and a PCF8574 (TI 8-bit I/O expander).

Good luck to all
Dwayne Folden