booting 2.6 kernel on ML403

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:42:35 EST 2006

Hello Ameet,
I am using that driver very well now. There is only one problem. It seems
that the driver for TEMAC only support Gigabit Enet, not 10/100/1000M
adapted. But because I want to use the Gigabit enet, I don't care that. So
it's OK, at lease for 1Gbit/s.

So I don't think Pradeep's problem is caused by Temac. I still suspect that
he didn't pass a right parameter to "root=", just like what I posted
before.

Regards
Ming