Windows boot recognition

Eric Heim sheldoninstruments at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 08:15:26 EST 2006

I am trying to develop a windows driver for the MPC8349MDS board but Windows does not seem to acknowledge the existence of the board in the pci slot.  The device manager does not see the board and no resources are allocated on boot.  Running Linux as my OS works perfectly.  I have tried both Windows 2000 and XP on two different machines.  Any ideas?

Tim