Some questions about the Xilinx Temac driver.

Michael Galassi mgalassi at c-cor.com
Thu Nov 30 03:38:37 EST 2006

If you use the latest xilinx ISE/EDK/IP update and let it overlay your
mvl source tree with it's files it shouldn't take you more than a few
hours to patch things up to where you can compile a kernel which will
work on the 3.00b IP.  The PHY support is useless but you can work
around that easily enough.  I've not tried to get any of that working
with a semi-current kernel so if you're not using mvl's flavor of 2.6.10
you may run into other issues.

-michael