Wolfgang Denk

Adrian adrian at it-live.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 09:32:03 EST 2006

This a general notice to all users.

*** WARNING ***

Wolfgang Denk has done a lot of hard work to make porting Linux to as many
hardware platforms as you can imagine.

If some of his stuff does not work in precisely the way that you ordered,
and paid *nothing* for, please dont slag Wolfgang off, or even imply that
he's done something really badly.

He might stop offering us these tools, for FREE.

Then what would we do ?

START FROM SCRATCH (again).

So :-

1) if you can't read, do not post a question.
2) if you can't be bothered reading, go away completely.
3) if you have a problem (after reading) then ask.
4) if it still does not work, try reading again. You might have missed
something.
5) This stuff is hard.There aren't many that can cross-port linux to a new
platform, and fewer still that understand what to do if the ELDK was not
there.

Please stop implying that Wolfgang has done something dreadfully wrong. It's
more likely to be you. Read more.

For me, it took about a month to get what I wanted, based on the EDLK
downloaded from Wolfgang's site, but now i have what i want.

Without the ELDK i would still be no-where near.

Thanks to Wolfgang.

Adrian Atkins.
IT Live Ltd.