Multiple Ethernet Ports on Xilinx FPGA

Brett McNerney udayton13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:06:41 EST 2006

I currently have a custom board that we have successfully booted Linux on
and gotten telnet and ftp over a single Ethernet port to work.  What I would
like to do now is have it boot and use both the Ethernet ports located on
the board.  I have looked at the adapter.c file but was unsure how to go
about making this work.  I have searched around online to see if I could get
an idea how to do this but have not had any success in finding an answer.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  And oh ya by the way I am working
with the 2.4.26 kernel.

Thanks

Brett