Performance on PowerQuicc8280 linux based

aldo lab aldo.lab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:22:50 EST 2006

If I remove the changes I'm not available to reach the previous
result, and to perform the test I use an external traffic generator (
Smartbit) and this has an hight precision.
So the problem in some way should be tied to cache but I don't know
what I can try.I blocked some critical function (in term of cpu
cycles)  in istruction cache but I didn't obtained a good result
Let me know if you have some idea

Thanks
Aldo