Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 5 12:32:58 EST 2006

In message <20061104163119.GC69112 at server.idefix.loc> you wrote:

> I have here a MPC5200 Lite (IceCube/Freescale Lite 5200) and tried to
> get Xenomai running.
>
> If I use the 2.6 kernel from denx the board boots fine but I am not

Note that we explicitely do NOT support the MPC5200 in this tree yet.

> able to patch the kernel with the adeos patch (adeos-patch is for
> kernel 2.6.18) and the kernel from denx is 2.6.19rc4. I checked the
> changes and they are to much for me to adapt it.

Then just check out the 2.6.18 version of the tree.  This  is  a  git
repo, so seeking to any version you like is a matter of seconds.

> What I need now is a patch for kernel 2.6.18 to get all the MPC5200
> stuff running (priority has the networkchip) or a adeos patch for the
> denx kernel 2.6.19-rc4.

You do not want this, if you're on a MPC5200. I repeat, this  is  not
supported.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If I had to live my life again,  I'd  make  the  same  mistakes, only
sooner.                                          -- Tallulah Bankhead