Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sun Nov 5 03:31:19 EST 2006

Hi,

I have here a MPC5200 Lite (IceCube/Freescale Lite 5200) and tried to
get Xenomai running.

If I use the 2.6 kernel from denx the board boots fine but I am not
able to patch the kernel with the adeos patch (adeos-patch is for
kernel 2.6.18) and the kernel from denx is 2.6.19rc4. I checked the
changes and they are to much for me to adapt it.

What I need now is a patch for kernel 2.6.18 to get all the MPC5200
stuff running (priority has the networkchip) or a adeos patch for the
denx kernel 2.6.19-rc4.

Can anyone help me here, please?

Best regards,
Matthias