Unable to boot a kernel on a MPC8560

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 17 06:26:00 EST 2006

In message <BAY105-F10857BC9DB3B958AC19C8D8EA00 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> first of all, I am a newbie in embedded linux systems.

Seems you are also a newbie when it comes to posting to mailing lists
in general. Posting  the  same  question  several  times  to  several
mailing    lists    is    not    a    good    idea.    Please    read
http://www.catb.org/%7eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> The boot loader is U-Boot.
> Here is the result of one of my tests :
> -> niot 0
> -> nbo 0

These are definitely no U-Boot commands.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He's dead, Jim
	-- McCoy, "The Devil in the Dark", stardate 3196.1