MPC8641(D) software status

Sam Song samlinuxppc at yahoo.com.cn
Fri May 12 11:31:06 EST 2006

Hi Xianghua,

Xianghua Xiao <x.xiao at freescale.com> wrote:
> well I am not the one to be allowed to send
> public patches. However if
> someone needs a 2.6.15/2.6.16 patch I can
> certainly send it out before a
> public release(2.6.17?) is ready. It's also
> available on freescale's
> website.

That's fine. But I couldn't get it on your
website. Not NOW, perhaps? :-)

As wolfgang mentioned, the sooner it released
to community, the better it would be.

Still one thing. Does MPC7447A tool chain
work for MPC8641D?

The big news is that it can be supported
by u-boot and 2.6 kernel. It's so great!

Highly appreciate your info,

Sam

BTW, will you show up at FTF Shangahi at the
end of this month? If so, I could invite you
visit our lab for further communication.

Best regards,

Sam