Help Needed: input overrun(s)

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri May 12 00:14:04 EST 2006

> From: s.maiti at tcs.com [mailto:s.maiti at tcs.com]
> Thanks very much for your reply. It's seems you have already
> developed the MCC driver. Are you using channels 32 to 96?
> Have you made any changes in the dp ram allocation for uart
> or ethernet driver?
> Please help me...

We are using every other channel from 32 to 96 on both MCC's as SS7
receivers.
We did not have to do any relocations for UART or ethernet.
Ethernet uses upper DPRAM (above 0x8000) and uarts use the first 128
bytes.

We statically allocate DPRAM with cpm_alloc_fixed. MCC1 use 0x0800 to
0x17ff
MCC2 use 0x2800 to 0x37ff. Extra param RAM is allocated with cpm_alloc
and is allocated as 256*8 bytes, and shared between MCC1 and 2.

All BD and interrupt tables are in main memory.