MPC8641(D) software status

Xianghua Xiao x.xiao at freescale.com
Fri May 12 00:08:01 EST 2006

Sam,

We have patches for 8641D against 2.6.15/2.6.16 and it works well in lab
in the last three months along with u-boot code. I think a patch against
2.6.17 or later will be released in the future. However if you need the
2.6.15/2.6.16 patch now, you can contact Freescale directly. In fact,
for all 8641D boards we will ship, we will include the kernel/u-boot
source code on the SATA hard drive directly as well, or you can also
download them from freescale's website.

Hope this helps,
Xianghua