IMAP_ADDR on PPC 8xx

John Rigby jrigby at freescale.com
Thu May 11 05:58:01 EST 2006

Thanks Dan for the extra info.

Just to let everyone know even though this turned out to not
be our problem we here at Freescale are looking at how we
can make sure this does not happen in the future.  We want
any uboot shipped with future Freescale boards to have the
correct behavior.  We also understand the board documentation
needs to be changed to mention the appropriate value for IMMR
for linux.

John
jrigby at freescale.com