CROSS_COMPILE - namespace collision

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 29 06:14:12 EST 2006

Dear Lee,

in message <1151515702.15513.40.camel at mindpipe> you wrote:
> I have not been able to get readline 5.1 to compile with the ELDK - it

Did you read the documentation?

> I can make it work with a hack, but I thought this might be interesting
> info.

Please see section "3.7.2. Rebuilding Target Packages" in the manual,
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKRebuildingComponents#Section_3.7.2.

It describes clearly what needs to be done to build target  packages.
Also  note  that  readline  already comes as part of the ELDK, so you
probably might just use the existing code.

Please RTFM.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
	-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9