2.6 kernel on XUPV2pro / ML300 board!

Rick Moleres rick.moleres at xilinx.com
Thu Jun 29 04:42:17 EST 2006

Ameet,

Xilinx is working with MontaVista to create an ML40x LSP (for the Xilinx
ML403/ML405 boards) and port the ML300 LSP to the MV Linux 2.6
distribution, and once it's ready MontaVista plans to push the ported
drivers to the Linux 2.6 tree.  I don't have an exact timeframe, but I
hope this is very soon.

-Rick