regarding xilinx system ace in linux-2.6

John Bonesio john.bonesio at xilinx.com
Wed Jun 21 03:30:27 EST 2006

Hi,

Xilinx has contracted MontaVista to create an LSP for the ML40x
development boards for MVL Pro 4.0 (which uses the 2.6.10 kernel). This
work is nearing completion. We (Xilinx) have also asked MontaVista to
make those drivers available via open source, and MontaVista has agreed
to this.

The LSP is anticipated to be available sometime before the end of this
month. I'm not sure when the drivers will be made available to open
source.

Hope this helps,

- John