Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

Trueskew trueskew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:50:13 EST 2006

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the reply.  I did notice that a few weeks ago and was waiting for
the patch state to be changed from "New" to "Accepted".  Can you give me
more details on how you found out bestcomm won't be included in 2.6?  The
latest downloadable LTIB from Freescale for the Lite5200b includes bestcomm
in several places, and the mpc52xx fec driver uses it, along with the ATA
driver that Sylvain provided a patch for.

As for http://www.246tNt.com/mpc52xx/, it's been coming up "page not found"
for me for those same few weeks when I've tried it off an on, and
www.246tNt.com just has a Welcome line in it.

Sal