Interrupt occurs but UIC0 MSR is still 0

Chris Dumoulin cdumoulin at ics-ltd.com
Sat Jun 17 00:38:04 EST 2006

Thanks Eugene,
You were right on the money. I changed the appropriate Makefile to
include xilinx_pic.c, instead of ppc4xx_pic.c, and things are now
working. It seems like the UIC of the PPC405 isn't used (or doesn't
exist) in the Virtex II Pro. The interrupt servicing code interfaces
with an external interrupt controller (OPB Interrupt Controller, in my
case) instead.

Regards,
Chris Dumoulin

--
*--Christopher Dumoulin--*
Software Team Leader

<http://ics-ltd.com/>
<http://ics-ltd.com/>

Interactive Circuits and Systems Ltd.
5430 Canotek Road
Ottawa, ON
K1J 9G2
(613)749-9241
1-800-267-9794 (USA only)

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the addressee only.
If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has
been deleted from your system and any hard copies destroyed. You are
strictly prohibited from using, printing, distributing or disseminating
it or any information contained in it save to the intended recipient.