help with inittab

Anantharaman Chetan-W16155 Chetan.S.Anantharaman at motorola.com
Wed Jun 14 02:26:22 EST 2006

I've tried what you've mentioned below, i.e removing the /sbin/init and
just having the /bin/sh in the init/main.c file and I don't get a
standalone shell. I am having a Linux 2.4 Kernel (Montavista 3.1)
running on a PPC405 in a Xilinx Virtex4 FX100 FPGA.

You mentioned it could be a hardware problem. Are there any errata which
could explain the h/w bug?

Thanks,
Chetan Anantharaman

Message: 1