some problems on the SystemACE driver.

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 23:17:06 EST 2006

Dear Ameet,
Good news! This time, it works well and no error during the compilation
process. Finally we solved this sucking problem! Congratulations to us!

I have tried the kernel. It works well for the SystemACE driver, although I
have not successfully made Temac work well. It shows that the network is
disconnected and there is no device symbol in /dev directory. I think I
should make this device in /dev manually and make it recognizable for
Linux, right? If any guidance, please feel free to tell me. Thanks in
advance.

>    I know this might be very tedious for you. But its the same for me
>especially when there is no need for me to do it.

I will not feel it tedious because 1. in this process I can learn a lot; 2.
it's really useful for me. :-) So I would like to consume time on that.
Also, you are really helpful for my project. So if possible, I would like
to cooperate with you and do something meanningful together.

Thanks again for all your help and hard work recently.

Regards
Ming