JTAG PPC info ?

bennett78 at digis.net bennett78 at digis.net
Sat Jul 15 00:43:18 EST 2006

Quoting "David H. Lynch Jr." <dhlii at dlasys.net>:

>     Has anyone not covered by non-disclosure deciphered the JTAG codes
> for the PowerPC ?

Is this a big secret or just skimpy Freescale documentation?
Try emailing:
     Ed.Nuckolls at freescale.com
This effort could help expand projects such as:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtager/
for us embedded powerpc users!

For myself, right now I can't get much help from Abatron turning
on a new MPC5200 design. My approach: debugging modified u-boot code
running out of RAM....lots of machine checks!

Frank Bennett
President
Mathegraphics,LLC
Fort Collins,CO