Compatibility Problem between linux-2.4.25 and RedBoot

wei.li4 at elf.mcgill.ca wei.li4 at elf.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 13 00:11:03 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am working on AdderII-MPC875 evaluation board(preinstalled RedBoot
Monitor) with Linux OS, I can use adderII_defconfig(in linux-2.4.25) to
compile and link to build up the image, and I can load it at
0x00380000, but it can't be executed. If I use its original image
coming with this board, it seems to relocate to another address from
0x00380000, and then decompress, execute, so is there anyone who can
help me figure it out? any suggestion? Thanks.

Wei