Kernel hangs after "Now booting the kernel".

Ameet Patil ammubhai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:55:45 EST 2006

Hi Ming,
   Check if the kernel boot options are set right? (ie.
console=ttyS0,9600 root=/dev/xsa3). Sometimes the configuration is lost.
If this is intact, then another thing to try is to start from the
beginning: make mrproper and then make menuconfig, etc.

I have not looked into TEMAC patch yet, but don't think it would affect
your serial output messages. Double check the boot options and whether
you have included support for legacy serial device/ console on serial
deivce.

-Ameet