Kernel hangs after "Now booting the kernel".

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:17:14 EST 2006

Dear Ameet,
I really feel so sorry to take away much time from you. However, there are
really so many strange problems for my system.

I tried to implement the Temac option and recompiled the kernel. Then when
I boot the kernel from CF card, after the information "Now booting the
kernel", it hangs. I canceled the Temac again and recompiled the kernel,
restoring the former condition, this problem still existed. It's so
strange.

Any suggestion to solve this? Of course, suggestions from other friends are
also appreciated.

Thanks a lot again for your great help!

Regards
Ming