Xilinx BSP for linux 2.6

Ameet Patil ammubhai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:31:27 EST 2006

Hi Ming,
  I DONOT have a ML403 with me. But does Xilinx EDK generate
xparameters_ml300.h in the BSP instead of xparameters_ml403.h for the
ML403 board?

Anyway, for linux 2.6 theres no xilinx_ocp directory in the code tree.
You need to just copy the xparameters_ml300.h file (if that is what
xilinx EDK generates) as xparameters_ml403.h in
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xparameters/ folder. Configure the kernel as ML403.

Like I said to you before, if you want to get started quickly and
without much headache.. then please go step-by-step. Try the things I
mention in the article PART I without applying any patches.

http://www.linux.get2knowmore.com/2006/06/30/quick-guide-linux-26-on-xilinx-virtex-ii-pro-boards-part-i/

Then if your kernel boots and shows some messages, it would be much
easier to relate to problems after applying patches.

Please DONOT hesitate to ask further clarifications!

-Ameet