MPC875 porting

dibacco at inwind.it dibacco at inwind.it
Mon Jan 30 07:34:17 EST 2006

I have a custom board with a MPC875 and two ethernet ports. I think I need to modify the enet.c to have two ethernet ports working. What happens if I define both
CONFIG_SCC1_ENET and CONFIG_SCC2_ENET ? I saw in enet.c the following code:

#if defined(CONFIG_SCC3_ENET)
#define CPM_CR_ENET	CPM_CR_CH_SCC3
#define PROFF_ENET	PROFF_SCC3
#define SCC_ENET	2		/* Index, not number! */
#define CPMVEC_ENET	CPMVEC_SCC3
#elif defined(CONFIG_SCC2_ENET)
#define CPM_CR_ENET	CPM_CR_CH_SCC2
#define PROFF_ENET	PROFF_SCC2
#define SCC_ENET	1		/* Index, not number! */
#define CPMVEC_ENET	CPMVEC_SCC2
#elif defined(CONFIG_SCC1_ENET)
#define CPM_CR_ENET	CPM_CR_CH_SCC1
#define PROFF_ENET	PROFF_SCC1
#define SCC_ENET	0		/* Index, not number! */
#define CPMVEC_ENET	CPMVEC_SCC1
#else
#error CONFIG_SCCx_ENET not defined
#endif

The point is that there is and elif here, only the SCC1 will work then, I'm confused!

Thank you for your help!

Bye.