u-boot debugging

Atul Sabharwal iamatul at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 01:10:52 EST 2006

>>Herr DenkDenk provided an incredibly valuable service to the
>>community, and deserves more respect than this.

I agree with the latter but he cannot insult others to retain his sphere
of influence...  And read my other e-mail which describes the main
problem...  Its easy to join a band wagon but be sure if you are on the
right train.  Not sinulting Wolf but I had to resort to this approach to
explain the insult in his remark.  Besides, as usual, lot of people have
short memories. They dont scan the entire e-mail thread to see where
the e-mail chain went wrong. Who instigated the whole insult cycle.

And for the record, I did not insult wolf. He insulted me.  I just humor
& ridicule to convey my across. Rest is your interpretation...

--
Atul