Help MCC driver

Mathieu Deschamps mathieu.deschamps at com2gether.net
Sat Jan 14 02:57:49 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 12:07, s.maiti at tcs.com wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Can any one suggest where to put MCC driver (Obtained from Sourceforge) in
> the linux tree so that  I am able to include the driver in kernel image?
> Any help will be highly helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Souvik Maiti
> Tata Consultancy Services Limited
> Mailto: s.maiti at tcs.com
> Website: http://www.tcs.com
>
> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
> to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not
> the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution,
> printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message
> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received
> this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone
> and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
> Thank you _______________________________________________
> Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
> Linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org

Did you realized that your "legal" notice is just in complete contradiction
with maillist exchange principle since no one is your peculiar recipient ?

And please tell me, where's is that privileged information you claim to
protect on a public forum ?

mathdesc.

Legal Notice :
Indeed I have received this mail in error, I do notify you that fact, I will
delete any traces of it, PROVIDED YOU no longer deliver *at least* to ME your
"legal" spam. Thanks.