Help: MCC driver for mpc8260

s.maiti at tcs.com s.maiti at tcs.com
Fri Jan 13 22:02:08 EST 2006

Hi all,

I got a Linux kernel device driver for the MCC from souceforge. One
problem I am facing is that I am unable to compile the code. There is some
problem with Rule.make.

Please Help me.

Thanks and regards,
Souvik Maiti
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: s.maiti at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you