Error: Three ML403 boards

Paula Saameño gnathita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:20:26 EST 2006

Hello,

I have 3 Xilinx ML403 boards. I have implemented a 2.4 kernel with a basic
configuration, with network support, systemACE, IIC... and it works
perfectly in one of them.

However, when I put the ACE card, without making any change, in other ML403
board, it does not work. The .ace file is loaded ok but then the network
leds (6 leds) start blinking and nothing else happens.

I have tried with two ML403 different boards, and I have no idea of where
the problem is. They should work in the same way, don't they?

Any help would be great.

Also, I am trying to load a 2.6 kernel, but I am still on the way. I will
let you know if I get it working.

Thanks a lot!
Paula