Segmentation fault with X.org and Coral-P drivers

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 5 08:11:34 EST 2006

Dear Matthias,

in message <b789c2e60601040959n4f6e730dw at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> it finally works :-). I had to make a small modification to the x.org
> source code. The file xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/i2c/xf86i2c.c

Congrats!  To  make  it  perfect:  could  you  please  wrap  up  your
modifications  into  a  patch we can put on our FTP server, so others
can benefit from this, too?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Even historians fail to learn from history -- they repeat the same
mistakes.
	-- John Gill, "Patterns of Force", stardate 2534.7