Gianfar is slower than fcc_enet on MPC8541 ???

Laurent Lagrange lagrange at fr.oleane.com
Fri Feb 24 04:28:40 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

Sorry to reply so late. I was out of office.

I tried the below Andy's idea. It works fine.
It is my TCP clients which now slow the traffic.

But I don't know why the default timeouts are so high.
If the traffic is high, the timeout does not fire.
If the traffic is low, the timeout seems too long (???).

Thanks all for your ideas and works.
Best regards
Laurent