kernel startup

atul.sabharwal at exgate.tek.com atul.sabharwal at exgate.tek.com
Sat Feb 11 11:19:09 EST 2006

>>The RAM "is" where you map it. The mapping is done in  software.  The
>>software is implementing your design.

>>In other words, your design is broken when you put the RAM at such  a
>>strange address instead of the natural location, starting from 0x0000.

Memory is not on the local bus but across a third party memory
controller.
Two processors loosely coupled.  So, the RAM is at non zero address.

This seems to be the critical problem in this design but need to
convince
the design engineers.  I don't know the reason why they want memory at
non zero address but that's the requirement.

--
Atul