Yosemite/440EP PLB4 vs PLB3 DMA to PCI issue

Mark Chambers markc at mail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:25:39 EST 2006

Wolfgang:>
> Unlikely. To be honest: for me that is not a good  enough  reason  to
> get fingerprinted like a criminal. I guess I stay at home.

My apologies on behalf of my country.  I've gotten myself on the
excrement list, and I've never even gotten a speeding ticket.  We're
supposed to have this thing called the bill of rights that protects our
persons
and effects from search without probable cause. Sigh.  Well, maybe
this is to make up for the European fools who gave us ROHS, the
new scourge of hardware designers.  How about if I take my own
chances with terrorists and lead, thank you very much.

Rant of the day,
Mark Chambers