Yosemite/440EP PLB4 vs PLB3 DMA to PCI issue

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 9 11:34:59 EST 2006

Dear David,

in message <43EA3BC9.4090506 at ovro.caltech.edu> you wrote:

> You can't convince Wolfgang that someone needs to show up at the
> Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose, CA, in April, then eh!?

Unlikely. To be honest: for me that is not a good  enough  reason  to
get fingerprinted like a criminal. I guess I stay at home.

Ummm... Why don't *you* come to the  Embedded  World  trade  show  in
Nuremberg next week?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Don't think; let the machine do it for you!"        - E. C. Berkeley