Slightly OT - job quote

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Fri Dec 15 02:49:57 EST 2006

On Thursday 14 December 2006 10:33, David H. Lynch Jr. wrote:

>     I am basically looking for the normal cost for from scratch embedded
> linux board bringup - on a new board, including bootloader, BSP, and
> typical minimal driver set
>     network, serial, flash, PIC, ...

It depends on how you value your time...

Is it a well supported processor that has been around for years,
or is it a completely fresh architecture? (days to years...)

The same for all other parts... you have to research the subject!

First question to ask the board developers - is it based on any evaluation
kit design? Second question - what is different?

/RogerL